Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jon left Sunday for his second business trip. This has me seriously down, I hate being away from Jon. I absolutely can not stand it. But he has to do it for the work experience and to get promoted so I guess I'm all for that, more money is always good. He returns home friday and I can't wait :)

Hopefully the housewife in me will wake up and I'll have the house spotless when he comes home, but I'm not counting on it haha. *sigh* why do I have to be so lazy?! Not so much lazy, but sick. I have to take these pills to make my period start every month because of the endometrosis and it makes me so sick, sicker than usual. I already cramp everyday of the month, and I have to take these stupid pills for ten days, so I'm pretty much bed ridden till it's all over, then I just get the joy of doing it the next month. And pretty much till I have a kid{s} or hystorectomy {ew}.

0 comments: