Saturday, May 16, 2009

Not having a job has screwed up my sleeping routine.  I sleep all day and I'm awake all night!  I took three tyenol PMs last night and I was still wide awake till 6AM.  Madness I say.  I have had a chance to catch up on my reading, I really hate being in the middle of five books, but three of them I just can't get into.  Like "The Almost Moon" BY: Alice Sebold for instance.  I LOVED her other two book, "Lucky" and "The Lovely Bones", but this story is going no where.  And If I read it for 5 minuets I get frusterated and put it down.  Which bothers me because if I start a book I usually have to finish it because it'll bother me not know how it ends.  So I find myself speed reading till I get to the speaking parts.


I've gotten seriously obsessed with books now.  Jon is telling me I'm lame, and I haven't seen him read a book in all the four years we've been together.  I did get a book called "Zombie Hiaku" (it's funny if you like zombies) It's about 100 pages long, and it has pictures in it.  Jon actually read it!  I joked with him and told him "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU KNEW HOW TO READ!" and he got mad at me because I took a picture of him reading haha.  He read the whole book in like an hour.

I think some one needs to block me from my ebay account because I keep buying cheap books, and even though they may be dirt cheap...  the cents add up >.<  I asked Jon if I could have part of his shelf for my books and he was like "I can have one shelf can't I?  I think it's fair since you have like 12!  Let me have something" haha.  

My other obesession keeping me occupied [and it's not scrapbooking, jon put a hault on that because I was spending WAY to much money on it!] is farmtown.  It's a game on facebook where you have your own farm and you grow crops and gain experience points and coins.  It's very addictive.  I thought it sounded stupid at first but I'm so into it now that I'm controlling three farms!  Mine, Jon's and my mom's.  My mom doesn't even know how to use facebook so I get on there and check her stuff for her and work on her farm that she doesn't even know about.  

My life is pretty boring at the moment...

0 comments: