Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Resolutions

Lets see how many I can stick to!!

1. Loose 60 pounds
2. GET BETTER
3. Get Medicaid approved
4. File for disability
5. Get more involved in family stuff
6. Hang out with friends more
7. Give up soda
8. Keep up on my reading
9. Stay away from arts & crafts, they cost to much lol (yes, that includes my scrapbooking)
10. BE A BETTER HOUSE WIFE
11. Find a reasonable diet & STICK WITH IT
12. Quit being so down on myself, Start Therapy
13. Maybe take photography classes
14. Be a better sister, daughter, wife & grand-daughter
15. Quit being on facebook so much??
16. Hang out with my nieces and nephews more (seems like a lot of these have to do with family)
17. Stop cursing so much, good luck self lol
18. Get over some of my phobias
19. Leave my hair alone and let it grow
20. I can't think of anything else at the moment, I just needed it to be an even number >.<

0 comments: