Thursday, December 10, 2009

Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day


I was kinda forced to see this movie. The plan was Jon and his bestfriend, Mat, go see it and I see Twilight: New Moon by myself because I knew Jon didn't want to see it & I hate making Jon sit through chick flicks. Well that plan got ruined because before we left for the movies I had had a seizure at my brothers house and then at Mat's house I had two more where I stopped breathing. So me going to see a movie by myself kinda got thrown out the window. I was a brat the whole way to the movie and looking back I feel retarded. This movie was good, for not seeing the first movie I thought it was really good. The action scenes were good. If you love the TV show Dexter, one of the main characters in the movie is Julie Benz, Dexter's wife. I only missed a little of the movie because I was really weak, but I didn't miss much. I give the movie a 9/10.



0 comments: