Thursday, December 10, 2009

Twilight Saga: New Moon


I was kinda giving up hope on Jon taking me to see New Moon, so I found a good copy of it online. The images were kinda grainy and the scenes that were really dark were kinda hard to see, but over all it was a good copy. Jon was glad to be off the hook to take me lol. I actually really liked New Moon, and can't wait for Eclipse. A ton of people say Twilight is better, but I'm 50/50 on that. The characters looked different. I had to do a double take on the girl who plays Rosalie because it looked nothing like her. Taylor Lautner was really cute in this movie. New Moon I'm sure made a lot of Team Edward fans switch over to Team Jacob. Robert Pattinson looked sick in this movie. He was super pale and his lips were super red. Hopefully that changes in Eclipse, I think they did it just because he's supposed to be depressed and sick over leaving Bella. I think the movie was better because it had a different director. The wolves could of been better, but they were good. I give the movie a 9/10.

0 comments: